Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all.

Unfortunately I need to take a break from the Hobby so I am selling or trading everything!

So I will be shipping certain things, others I won't be able/want to.

EVERYTHING IS NEG> Don't get carried away. Prices DO NOT include Shipping.

120 Gallon tank and stand - $500 Neg. NO S

Two Eheim 2217s with Media. Quick release hoses - $50 each. MAYBE S --PENDING--

Hydor 200W Inline Heater - $15 with purchase of one of the 2217's only. --PENDING--

Two GLA Atomic inline Diffusers - $10 with purchase of one of the 2217's only. --PENDING--

About 5-6 bags of ADA AS 2 mixed with one large bag of PowerSand also mixed with another 5 bags of New Amazonia soil - $20 per 5 gallon bucket. NO S

GLA Primo Co2 Kit. Two bubble counters to be able to use on two separate tanks - $150 S --PENDING--

10 lb Co2 tank - $40 S --PENDING--

5 lb Co2 tank - $10 S --PENDING--

48" Deep Blue SolarMax 4xT5HO Giesemann bulbs. Has adjustable hanging hooks and also legs. Built-in timer. $100 with bulbs. --PENDING--

21 XML Cool White LED's - $100 S

21 XML Neutral White LED's - $100 S

42 Optics at 60 Degrees - $1.00 each S

Four Meanwell 48P Drivers - $29 each - $100 for four S

Four Meanwell 48D Drivers - $29 each - $100 for four S

One RapidLED PWM/Dimmer for 48P's - $50 S

Three 48x1 1/2 Inch HeatSinks. Can be cut into smaller sizes - $30 each S

I have other things for sale but I can't think of them right now. This is going on Craigslist on Monday. I am willing to trade for Computer parts. I can lower prices on multiple items. ***** "S" means willing to ship ***** WILLING TO TRANSPORT ITEMS TO LOCAL NEW YORKERS

·
ღ Miss ShrimpTastic! ஐ...
2,606 Posts
Hi! I'll be interested in:

5 lb Co2 tank - $10 S

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got everyones PM's, if i dont respond I will do it this afternoon, I promise. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Eheims come with everything but filter pads. All tubing, quick releases and spraybars/out flow pipes come with it.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Out of the hobby? whaaaa? your loss our gain. If only shipping to Alaska wasn't ridiculous

·
Registered
302 Posts
Crap, now I'm running out of reasons to not give you my entire permanent fund dividend ...

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey guys. I have a ton of pms to go through give me some time. Joraan I'm back in NYC. Things didn't work out as planned for me in Virginia. Jerome I will check to see if you PMed first.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.