The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AQUARIUMPLANTS.COM CO2 REGULATOR + 5LB CO2 ALUMINUM TANK

I'm selling my previously used aquariumplants.com electronic CO2 regulator and accompanying five pound brushed aluminum CO2 tank. Both are in mint, fully functioning condition. Regulator was lightly used and well taken care of. And when I say lightly used, we're talking only about 3-4 months of daily use. This particular regulator is one of the earlier models before the company rebranded the name of the regulator to "CarbonDoser." Functionally, however, it's identical.

Also included in this purchase is a Perma-Seal and CO2 regulator wrench. You can find more information about the Perma-Seal at aquariumplants.com.

Original box, all accessories, and original purchase paperwork (personal information removed) included with purchase.

This regulator is amazing. It's precision and consistency is just wonderful. I hate to sell it, but I'm getting out of the hobby for a while.

I'm selling this as a package deal - not looking to separate the two. Asking $235 for both. $15 ground shipping. Expedited shipping available upon request. Ship from Gainesville, FL. Local pickup available.

High-res JPEGs of the regulator and tank available upon request. I just don't know how to insert all of the pictures I have of the tank and regulator here.

Any inquiries, please send a PM and I'll respond as soon as I'm available.

Thanks for looking!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts