The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi I am apart of Method's Classroom

We are so attached to our tank. Since the start of the school leading up to this point we have learned alot about fish and aquariums. We started out with just a bare 40 gallon tank with just Black Diamond Blasting Sand substrate. But now we have a variety of hardscapes ans plants. This includes: Sagittaria subulata, Waterweeds, Hygrophila compacta, Vallisneria americana, Java Moss, and Rotala. We've even got black Tetras. Our filter is Hamburg Mattenfilter powered by a 291 GPH Pump. We've got a waterfall 90 GPH pump. And our heater is an Aquatop 300 W heater.

In the future we dream our tank will have betta's (although we might have to give the tetras away), frogs, shrimp and many other fish and plants. We want our tank to be a peaceful serenity

@Method
Method's Classroom

P.S. I also work with @tropical.sunset

·
Registered
33 Posts
What a cool tank, the waterfall has a very "modern" style to it! I hope your group can really make your tank a harmonic Eden. It's well on the way!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Question

Hi I am apart of Method's Classroom

And my group and I want to get Anubias. Where do you think we should put it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi everyone we just got back from spring break only to find that we have a new beta....... and a leak on the right side of our tank which is probably @Method's fault, but it's all good and well now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts