The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I say 'our' because I got them for my kiddo but I mostly take care of them and stare at them all day when he's in school. LOL! Got 5 of these little buggers from a TPT member and I just love them. So much fun! Just a few pics from tonight I wanted to share. Hope they start breeding at some point. I've got a ton of hiding places for them already but prepared to make lots more if anyone gets berried. Fun fun fun! The last pic is of the biggest in the tank and I admit, she kinda creeps me out. The bigger they get the more 'bug like' they start looking. :confused1: When I got them in 4 were the same size and one was really small. Well this big ol gal (just guessing the sex) is twice the size of anyone else in the tank. And her color is paler. She's just quite different looking. At any rate, thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

·
Opae Ula Crazed.
1,408 Posts
One of the lfs sells those on occasion. They're very cute. :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
403 Posts
Ahhh how cute! I would love some of these guys, but I have no more tanks (yet! Lol).

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Spectacular! Anybody in there look like a girl though??
You gotta flip them and look at their belly. A dot would be female while a triangular looking thing would indicate male.

The second to last pic shows that so that's why Ebud was able to tell the sex.

Also from behavior you can tell the sex with some certainty.

CPOs didn't work out as well as other dwarf shrimps for me but they're hella fun! I really really like them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts