The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm excited about that fact and I wanted to share with you. After few weeks of working on it, our aquarium&underwater photography site is up and running. Here's a link:

Please comment and tell us what you think. And please add us to that google+1 button and like us on facebook, I appreciate your help:).

Here's some teaser pictures from the site:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looks good! :) i did notice that under portfolios> fish galleries> clownfish gallery it says "clonfish".

nice pics though :smile:
Thank you very much, corrected.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Stunning photography! I love it when an image becomes an abstraction of texture, in color or black & white.
I could easily see getting prints (very reasonable prices, too) of the flourescents!
Very nice and easy to navigate site - great job!

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stunning photography! I love it when an image becomes an abstraction of texture, in color or black & white.
I could easily see getting prints (very reasonable prices, too) of the flourescents!
Very nice and easy to navigate site - great job!
Thank you very much. This is exactly what we are trying to show with our photography (I'm planning of a series of B&W photography to enhance the perception of shapes and texture). I'm glad that you like the the site layout.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.