The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if we can get Osmocote in Canada? I'm interested in maybe making some capsules, but haven't had luck sourcing this online. Its listed on Scotts.ca, so I'm sure its out there somewhere. I do have Miracle Gro Shake'N'Feed (for my outdoor gardening), is that the same thing? Or does anyone here sell the osmocote caps they make to Canada? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
You want Osmocote PLUS, which is an entirely different animal than the regular stuff. I looked in all the big box stores when I bought mine and only found it at the local AG co-op. It's not nearly as common as the regular stuff, and it's a lot more expensive here. The half gallon sized jug I bought was around $18. I would guess you'd have to source it from a farmer's co-op type of store or online.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! Canadian Tire and Walmart didn't have it, but it is the wrong season! (not a lot of gardening under the foot or so of snow we have right now!). I have ordered the caps from a member here, but will keep the amazon link in mind if I ever want to do it myself, thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts