The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Options- First class shipping is included in the price. If you want Priority mail add $3 to the price.
75 Capsules- $12
150 Capsules- $17
300 Capsules $30

I have some capsules that I would like to sell. They are OO capsules full of Osmocote plus.

·
Banned
3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump, plenty more for sale, don't think you will find them cheaper. There's someone else selling them on here who says he isn't making any money at his current price, and I am selling them cheaper. What does that say?????

·
Registered
33 Posts
There's someone else selling them on here who says he isn't making any money at his current price, and I am selling them cheaper. What does that say?????
You are the majority shareholder of Osmocote Corp. As such, you are guaranteed an unlimited supply of Osmocote at cost. You've used your shrewd business sense and various government stimulus monies made available to you via "Green Jobs" initiatives to elevate your profit margins to an unheard of level. But alas, you have trouble sleeping at night. The guilt is too much to bear. You feel some relief by selling Osmocote capsules here at a low price.

Pretty obvious.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
you are the majority shareholder of osmocote corp. As such, you are guaranteed an unlimited supply of osmocote at cost. You've used your shrewd business sense and various government stimulus monies made available to you via "green jobs" initiatives to elevate your profit margins to an unheard of level. But alas, you have trouble sleeping at night. The guilt is too much to bear. You feel some relief by selling osmocote capsules here at a low price.

Pretty obvious.
hahahahahahaha!

·
Banned
3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You are the majority shareholder of Osmocote Corp. As such, you are guaranteed an unlimited supply of Osmocote at cost. You've used your shrewd business sense and various government stimulus monies made available to you via "Green Jobs" initiatives to elevate your profit margins to an unheard of level. But alas, you have trouble sleeping at night. The guilt is too much to bear. You feel some relief by selling Osmocote capsules here at a low price.

Pretty obvious.
Finally someone figured it out

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.