The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
I dont mean to be offensive but this post is lame. The people that come here to moderate and contribute give their time freely. The access we are allowed is given freely and no cost to us unless we CHOOSe to donate. If you dont like the home page change the link to go directly to the forums. To come here and flame about a picture and article that cichlid world people, like myself, may find useful is lame, rude and downright unappreciative.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont mean to be offensive but this post is lame. The people that come here to moderate and contribute give their time freely. The access we are allowed is given freely and no cost to us unless we CHOOSe to donate. If you dont like the home page change the link to go directly to the forums. To come here and flame about a picture and article that cichlid world people, like myself, may find useful is lame, rude and downright unappreciative.
Don't be so sensitive dood. While I am very appreciative of the forums, there is plenty of humor to be found in this home page picture. I'm sure there are a few others on the forum that agree too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.