The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

So my girlfriend and I really like the nano-fish (phoenix rasbora and others) and have been looking around at LFS to see if they had any. Needless to say they don't have any and really don't get those in at all. I was just wondering where would be a good place on-line to purchase these fish? Looking for healthy fish from a credible seller/company.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
Invertz Factory. They have lots of nano fish. Good prices and I have heard really good people to buy from. I plan on buying some Briggitaes from them soon as well as some inverts.

·
Registered
280 Posts
yeah definitely invertzfactory.com. i have heard that they have fantastic fish and the prices seem fair. i'm also going to be placing an order real soon.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok cool. I have been trying to pull up their site but for some reasons I am having problems trying to see their stock list. Any suggusetions?

Thanks.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay.
When the list is up is it just like a basic ordering chart. Where it has like the 'Add to Cart' thing and I just pay with PP or CC?.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Nothing quite so fancy. Just send them an e-mail with a list of what you want from the list with the names of the fish and quantities. I just placed an order with them myself. Their web site is back up BTW.

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
I know it's redundant by now, but it's always been very painless and pleasurable ordering from invertzfactory. They don't have an online shopping cart or anything. So technically you don't even need to go to their website, other than looking at stock. Just shoot a PM over to milalic and ask him if he has what you are looking for, and if not, what he recommends as possible substitutes, then he will give you a price on the total including shipping, then you Paypal the funds over to him. A couple of days later, you will have beautiful, healthy nano fish in your tank!

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
A lot of the fish on these lists can be ordered by most LFS. Problem is they've already found what sells the fastest (and before too many die). CPD for instance my local shop said they could bring in for me. Cost would have been about $4.00 each. Worst part is though the fish would have zero QT time so I'd be taking much of the risk on fish loss. I've never been keen on buying fish direct from a wholesaler just for that reason. Arriving alive and staying alive are totally different. lol

SteveU

·
Registered
762 Posts
my vote goes to invertz. franks aquarium has good selections too but the prices arent so good and the shipping will likely cost more than all the fish you buy. invertz shipping is only $15 and live arrival is garenteed you cant beat that.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I knew RMC Aquatics had plants because they brought some really good ones to our fish club's auction in July (some of which I bought). It would be nice if a stocking list was posted in their sponsor's forum.

·
Fresh Fish Freak
24,403 Posts
I knew RMC Aquatics had plants because they brought some really good ones to our fish club's auction in July (some of which I bought). It would be nice if a stocking list was posted in their sponsor's forum.
Hint, Hint, Mark! :smile:

·
Registered
569 Posts
I'll try to get my stuff posted...... but geez, it's after midnight and I just got done bagging fish and plants. I'm tuckered out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts