The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been waiting for a new Fluval Spec III to come in for me at work (I work at a petstore) but that could be another month depending on when we make our next order from Hagen. We did however get in an order of "assorted" shrimps and I couldn't let 2 orange shrimp and 1 yellow go. I also grabbed a berried blueberry from the assortment and I'm fairly displeased to learn that it won't keep it's color. But I didn't have anywhere to put them! I picked up a bowl at Petsmart on the way home (as well as a fluval spec V for $50! Yay black Friday!) that I estimate holds right around a 1/2 gallon. It's a temporary home only but I might as well make it look pretty!

I picked up the light yesterday at work for $20. It's a Deep Blue Solar Flare LED. The driftwood, filter, plants and gravel I already had. The Anubias was a freebee "rescue" from petsmart. It was on a lava rock but barely attached and infested with algae. They let me have it for no charge. The filter is a TOM internal filter. I don't think those are made anymore, shame they're great little pico filters. And the Wisteria I plucked off of the plant in my 37.

Here are some of my shrimp.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts