The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I have had mischlings for quite some time. Well they started breeding like rabbits and I find myself countless times throughout the day trying to find my treasures. Well yesterday i saw what looked to be a shadow panda. Very crisp black and blue bands. Pulled out the magnifying glass on this bugger since he was just hatched and I can see bright orange or red eyes on him. Could not get a picture that wasn't fuzzy because of his tiny size but hopefully he will make it and i can snap some photos when he gets bigger. Has anyone ever heard of such a critter?

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have had about 4-5 that are in juvie stage and kept the good blue. Also one blue bolt. a couple kk, and a couple wr

·
The Security Dude
4,336 Posts
Yes it does, I am so glad I did the 48.8 mr aqua. Yes when they started getting berried I stopped counting at 59. So i say I had 59 berried, there were probably more as 2 more of my WR pandas hit adult hood and berried right away, as well as 3 more BB. so probbaly more. I only keep Female mischlings in the tank with all my tb.

I stare into the tank for hours a day just watching...... i will try and get a new pic tonight to add to the thread I have on it. The ne Nikon D5200 replacement gets in today

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know about the staring. It is a bad,bad,evil addiction/sickness and i only have my shrimp in a 20L. I just sit and try to find new babies and watch the little colonies bicker, chase, steal, and hide from one another. I get wrapped up. Especially when i should be doing something else more important.

·
The Security Dude
4,336 Posts
Yeah that is my afternoon when I get off work. 12 tanks now with more ont he way. I can turn the channel from red tigers, black tigers, royal tigers, oebt, fire yellows, blue velvets, neo pumpkins, PBL, PRL, Mischlings, CBS.CBS/Snow white (All in one tank), TB, Carbon rilli, orange rilli :-( sent with a parasite

1 - 14 of 14 Posts