The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Orange Eye Royal Blue Tiger Shrimp, homebred!

I have a few more of these. These are very RARE shrimp, and I only know of a few other sellers who have these for sale right now (for $15+ per shrimp). My Royal Blue bloodline is a mixture from two different sources (Speedie and AlphaPro). (I paid $25 and $33 per shrimp [before shipping] for my breeders.)

Get 1/4 to 1/2 inch juvies from me for $13 per shrimp. (And every box I pack has at least one extra shrimp. Check out my feedback.)
These are a nice dark blue and produce about 98% dark blue shrimp---very few blondes.

Use the same water parameters as for Orange Eye Blue Tigers. pH 6.6 - 7.2, TDS 200-300 ppm, temp 68-72 F. If you need some advice as to how to set up the tank, I am happy to provide email support with your purchase.

Shipping is a flat rate of $15 via Priority Mail to anywhere in the USA. Live arrival guaranteed, with the condition that a digital photo of the shrimp in the original packaging be sent within 2 hrs of delivery to document DOAs. If necessary, I will send new livestock and *I* will pay to re-ship. How many sellers have a guarantee like that? Please send payment within 24 hrs of your order via Paypal to lexinverts1 "at" gmail "dot" com. No “gift” payments, please.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts