The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
I've had crays with neos before and it was fine. There was no chance that any of those crays were gonna catch a neo. No chance.

Fish on the otherhand are a different story, especially if the fish rest on the gravel at nights or have dangling fins that can get caught by a cray claw.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Sugardaddy1979 wrote"Just be aware that your CPO may very well eat your shrimp. Mine polished off 20+ 5 ghost shrimp in 2 weeks time. " in this thread.
He sure did. He also harassed my Cory cats and took a shot at my danios. This was in a fairly well planted 29. They all have different personalities,so maybe you get away with it. BUT if you love your shrimps I wouldn't risk it.

·
Premium Member
7,997 Posts
Mine are fine with cherries.... It's usually the other cray you have to worry about. It's the females in this species you need to worry about, and they are big and mean. Usually if you have more than one female in anything smaller than 20 gallons, you won't have more than one for long ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.