The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a ton of hornwort that just needs to go. I have an entire breeder box full... probably about 10ft. total. I would love to send some stems out and give some people some free plants... But I am also looking for some things, if y'all would like to trade!

My male cherry shrimp highly outnumber my females, so I really need some female cherries.

I am also open to any plants, but specifically I am looking for just a few (3-4) stems of Dwarf Sag and any easy floaters.

Shipping for the hornwort is $6, it will be first come first serve. Please don't take more than you need!

Thanks guys :icon_cool

PM me

·
Registered
87 Posts
I was just saying I have nothing to trade with you sadly, especially since you seem to be local to me guessing by your screen name.

U of M is in Ann Arbor (A2 for locals), and your screen name is go blue wolverines which I was guessing is for U of M.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh, I saw your name. Sadly, I don't live in Ann Arbor, or even the great state of Michigan, rather, I reside in Texas.

You don't have to trade, I was just trying to keep from cluttering the forums. The hornwort is free! Although I have seen it in some lakes up north!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts