The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aight so after my diffuser came in and i got a nice chunk of driftwood, i went out and bought few more plants, still plannign on adding a few more fish, but as far as the tank goes, im not happy with how i have the plants in the middle of the tank. would like all suggestions. =) Plant Pet supply Organism Lighting Wood

·
Registered
172 Posts
Its looking good!! My eye goes directly to the piece of drift wood. I would consider centering it and placing the rocks that are in the corner around it with the longer plants at the back. Thats just my opinion though :) I really do think its looking nice, and I really like the black sand.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its looking good!! My eye goes directly to the piece of drift wood. I would consider centering it and placing the rocks that are in the corner around it with the longer plants at the back. Thats just my opinion though :) I really do think its looking nice, and I really like the black sand.

yep, nothing but black aquarium sand, no under sand subsrate, plants seem to be doing fine, they just got planted in there like 2-3 days ago so im starting to see the shock form planting them, but b4 that the plants were doing great. i love the way i have both of the ends of the tank done, but cant figure out what to do for the middle, hopefully im gonna get a better light soon, running on 1 t8 40 watt bulb cant remember the brand its gro-(something) dont remember. waouls also like to get a few more batches of baby tears, cleaning out all the pet shops daily.. cant find any more

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it looks good too. It can be tough but try to be patient and let it grow a bit. It never looks they way you visioned when all you have is small wee plants.

fastest growing plant i have is the wistiria i think its called left middle of the tank, i call it my parsley plant, i have been using a liquid fert lately, when i first had my water checked i was told it was extremely hard water (villag water) since then i have been doing a gallong water change daily with distilled water, had it checked like a week ago and it was perfect

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.