The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I only have a total of 6 cardinal shrimp for sale, as my colony is still small. You will receive 6 different sized juveniles.

First come first served. The first person to contact me will be given one hour to make payment, before I go on to the second person, and so on. I figured this was the only way to make it fair without wasting everyone's time.

I currently ship on Mondays to the USA only, not including Hawaii or Alaska. I accept Paypal only and I ship to the address on your Paypal account unless other arrangements have been made.

Cost is $99. 2/3 day priority shipping IS INCLUDED. Quality Shipping also includes an insulated box, insulated padding (for double protection) kordon breather bag and Heat Pack! Add $20 for Express Shipping!

Live Arrival is Guaranteed, HOWEVER, a clear digital picture of all DOA's MUST be sent to me (inside AND outside the bag) within 2 hours of the 1st delivery attempt. The amount of $14 per DOA shrimp will be refunded.
Shipping cost is not refundable.

Water Parameters:

Temp: 80 degrees
pH: 7.8
TDS: 200
GH: 8 / 160 ppm
KH: 7 / 70 ppm

Please do not send payment until communication has been made and my Paypal info has been given.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts