The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have two new and exciting RootMedic Products released today!

RootMedic oneSTEp [STRIKE]$29.99[/STRIKE] $20.99 plus shipping:
The ONLY oneSTEP, all-in-one aquarium fertilizer made in the USA! Formulated to dose everything you need in one simple to use bottle. RootMedic oneSTEP is comprehensive, easy to use, and perfect for your nano or small aquarium. 500 ml per bottle.
Guaranteed Analysis:
n 1.34 p 0.1 k 1.03 mg 0.39 s 0.82 b 0.01 cu 0.003 fe 0.09 mn 0.03 mo 0.002 zn 0.01
RootMedic DIY Refill $18.99:
Now you can mix the RootMedic nutrients at home, and save some cash! Includes the dry ingredients necessary to Refill your 500 mL micro AND macro bottles. Includes a dry preservative to prevent from spoiling after bottling. As easy as mixing in 500 ml of water, boiling, stirring and allowing to cool. 10 minutes and you're ready to go!
Macro Guaranteed Analysis:
Total Nitrogen (N).............................. 2.0%
Available Phosphate (P2O5) ..................... 0.4%
Soluble Potash (K2O)............................ 11.0%
MICRO Guaranteed Analysis
Iron(EDTA, DTPA, FE Gluconate) ................. 1.16%
Manganese ...................................... 0.06%
Copper ......................................... 0.001%
Zinc ........................................... 0.004%
Boron .......................................... 0.014%
Molybdenum ..................................... 0.0006%
Magnesium....................................... 0.017%
Calcium ........................................ 0.14%
Chlorine ....................................... 1.1%
Both Products will ship on SATURDAY OCTOBER 29TH. Both are discounted from their final prices until Monday!

Both are now available in 2 liter versions as well!
http://rootmedic.net/products-page/dry-nutrients/diy-refill-kit-2l
http://rootmedic.net/products-page/liquid-nutrients/onestep-all-in-one-fertilizer-2l
Great discounted prices on the 2 liter versions!

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How much testing was done with the OneStep in shrimp tanks?
5 weeks dosing in 4 shrimp tanks, with no change in breeding or population growth rates/survival.

Copper levels aren't even an issue at this level. For copper to be remotely toxic to shrimp it needs to be dosed at an astronomical level.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very innovative!

I'm looking forward to trying the DIY refills once I use up my last purchase.
Cool part about coming up with this was that I also now do not use glut as a preservative in my Liquid Products. I've found something that works much better, cheaper, and provides more stability.

·
Super Moderator
15,303 Posts
5 weeks dosing in 4 shrimp tanks, with no change in breeding or population growth rates/survival.

Copper levels aren't even an issue at this level. For copper to be remotely toxic to shrimp it needs to be dosed at an astronomical level.
This is going to be GREAT for many shrimpers who aren't into heavily planted tanks. Especially for the ones nervous about fertilizers.

I think I'm going to try it out for a bit in some of my moderately planted tanks that don't warrant EI dosing.

Will you be offering refills for this later on down the road?

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This is going to be GREAT for many shrimpers who aren't into heavily planted tanks. Especially for the ones nervous about fertilizers.

I think I'm going to try it out for a bit in some of my moderately planted tanks that don't warrant EI dosing.

Will you be offering refills for this later on down the road?
yes, in 2L bottles

1 - 20 of 39 Posts