• Omega One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Life Spectrum

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello everyone, I have a question. So I have 2 German Blue Rams, 2 Upsidedown Catfish, Honey Gold and Honey Red gourami, Rubberlip Pleco, Blue Eyed Albino Bristlenose Pleco and an Electric Blue Acara, total of 9 fishes. And I wanted to get some food that they could all eat but also REALLY color up my Acara, gouramis and rams. I’ve had people and fish store workers tell me that Omega One super color community sinking pellets would work, but I’ve also had others tell me New life spectrum is amazing. Any opinions on what y’all would recommend? Or is there any other food that can bring out the colors on my fish but also be a good diet for them

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
You asked this question before, and we did respond with what would work.

Compare what's in the two pellets. Look up what their ingredients are. High carotenoid foods (like krill, astaxanthin, copepods, etc.) will be what colors your fish up (as previously mentioned). Also look into reviews of the product. I've never had fish take to Omega One, but conversely, I've heard weird stuff about NLS behavior at trade shows.

I don't think that the plecos will eat the pellets, you're better off feeding vegetables, a gel mix, or something else. I don't recommend the algae wafers from omega one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.