The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are F1 for me probably F100 for their line though lol. I've had them a few months and really like them so far. There are 2 distinct types the all blue and then the blue/red combo. I like the all blue better myself. The really interesting thing is as newborns for a week or to they are an orangish color. That really through me off when I saw little orange specs swimming around instead of little blue specs lol. Pics are ok bt not the best. I used to think I had a decent camera until I tried taking shrimp pics with it :angryfire lol
What do you think?????

This little lady was just too puuuuurdy to leave out :)

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
The red/blue rilis do look like rilis but the true blue ones I haven't seen a picture of one yet that has what I think of as the rili coloration pattern (clear parts crisply divided from the solid parts).

I guess I better go do some research on what the exact definition of rili is.

Like everything else in the freshwater dwarf shrimp hobby I am sure the information will be reliable, clear, consistent and in English. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The all blue ones tend to have a bit of dark blue near the tail and some near the head. I haven't seen one say 50/50 blue would be sexy though :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.