The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my most favorite shrimp I have (well pretty much all time fav)
Orange Eye Blue Tigers

Buddy of mine Justin (RIP as of a week ago) bought 7 of these OEBTs for me to get me started with shrimp keeping about 2 months ago, give or take. He also helped me out on a couple of other shrimps too (not as much as it sounds). Justin was a good friend.

Not the greatest photo quality
But here is another pair of the bluest OEBTs. the rest of them are ligher color phase.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A little out of focus but you can tell they have really nice color
Yes indeed out of focus...crappy phone lol.

Those look royal, no?
I was thinking the same thing. But...I am new with keeping shrimps so I really wouldn't know at this time. but.... would be great if those 3 really blue ones were Royal Blues...that would be awesome.

I am positive Duke is the one I purchased from through [Ebay Link Removed] he would know.

Those are some beautiful OEBT! Wouldnt be suprised if they came from duke, his stock is top notch. Just like your shrimp :D What size tank are you keeping them in??
I appreciate the compliment. These OEBTs are awesome. I do plan on buying some more of these from duke soon.

Duck, right now these OEBTs are just in a temporary hold tank, a standrd 2.5gal with some plants. In a week or 2 I will have the acrylic tank finished being made for me. The tank will have 4 sections (about 7 gals each) in there with each section on it's own filtration. Pix will come soon

Also have a couple CBS (female is berried) and a couple of Blue Jellies (also another fav of mine).
Also in a temp 2.5g until the new tank is cycled out.
BTW, all in own temp tanks. I may be new, but i have done some reading up on these shrimps.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They are OEBT. They have very nice royal blue coloration, but are oebt. r
Royal blues dont have stripes and are a cross between btoe and oebt if i remember correctly

Appreciate you explaining all of this for me. I just didn't want to get anything confused with anything else. I am a beginner with shrimps.

LinVerts, Go for it!;) You'll like having these OEBTs. Beautiful coloring and cool to watch.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.