The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's another time to thin out my colony. Up for grabs are some very nice juvenile blue tigers. The sizes are about 1/2 inch or a bit larger.
If you have already done some researches about this amazing shrimps, I am sure you've come to know that blue tigers do not breed true blue: meaning that some maybe blue, light blue, brown/burgundy in color. They all however have distinct orange or golden eyes.
All of my shrimps are very healthy and active. You will receive random mixes of males & females.

I will use Kordon breathing bags with some plants/moss for shipment and will also provide tracking confirmation #. Boxes will be insulated with Styrofoam. Live arrival guarantee only when you choose express mail. Pls see details below:

$60 for 10 juveniles with FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING!

If you prefer express mail which I guarantee live arrival, pls add $20 to the order.

Please see pictures of my real tank shots (took the shots this afternoon) below and let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for viewing!

disvegas,

tag:blue, shrimp, tiger, oebt, crystal, crs, rare, blonde, red, black

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will have shipment for tomorrow and Tuesday. I still have some avail so Pls let me know if anyone is interested. Tks!

disvegas,

·
Registered
21 Posts
The shrimp came yesterday and are healthy and active. Beautiful shrimp. You picked out some nice ones for me. Thank you. Very pleased!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The shrimp came yesterday and are healthy and active. Beautiful shrimp. You picked out some nice ones for me. Thank you. Very pleased!
Thanks and I am glad u like it.

Despite all USPS's effort I got my shrimps alife and well.

Thank you!
Thanks again.

Got mine yesterday as well, really nice looking juvies.
Thank you for ur purchase.

Received mine as well - and they are beautiful! The coloring is amazing! You won't be disappointed :)
Thanks and pls enjoy the little guys.

disvegas,

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.