Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

All Shrimps Are Sold!!!

As promised, I have another batch of nice Blue Tigers for sale. It's also another time to thin out my colony. Up for grabs are some very nice juvenile blue tigers. The sizes are about 1/2 inch or a bit larger.
If you have already done some researches about this amazing shrimps, I am sure you've come to know that blue tigers do not breed true blue: meaning that some maybe blue, light blue, brown/burgundy in color. They all however have distinct orange or golden eyes.
All of my shrimps are very healthy and active. You can always check out my feedback for the quality of these great shrimps. You will receive random mixes of color, males and/or females.

Stock is limited so please pm me as soon as you decide to have some.

I will use Kordon breathing bags with some plants/moss for shipment and will always provide tracking confirmation #. Boxes will be insulated with Styrofoam. Live arrival guarantee only when you choose express mail. Pls see details below:

OEBT: $6 each
Minimum purchase: 5
Priority shipping: $12 (about 2 to 3 days. NO live arrival guarantee)
Express shipping: $30 (about 1 day. guarantee live arrival)

I took some pictures this afternoon. So please take a look at them and let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for viewing!

disvegas,

shrimp, tiger, blue, rcs, cherry, pearl, oebt, fish, riji, sulawisi, moss, yellow, red, green

·
Registered
785 Posts
Wow, they look really dark. Nice looking shrimps:)
But i do it again i'll definitly be sleeping in on the couch for a while:(

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your plecos don't eat your shrimp and babies?
no, they get along just fine.

Wow, they look really dark. Nice looking shrimps:)
But i do it again i'll definitly be sleeping in on the couch for a while:(
I happened to me when I bought a lot of discus back then. hahaha!

Aww you threw this great deal out after I finished blowing my paycheck >_< lol
It's never too late. I know you still can do some more!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bought ten back in early July and they are doing great. All ten are active and beautiful. They have increased in size in a short amount of time and are approaching breeding size. I have them in a 5.5 gallon with no ferts and no CO2. A sponge covers the filter intake. Plants in the tank include mini pella, red crypt, Najas G. and Christmas Moss. A 20% water change is done each week with two thirds distilled water and one third tap (well aged). I’m also adding Seachem Stability with each change. Collin sells quality shrimp and you will not be disappointed. Doug

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i hope you still have these next thursday when i get paid, i missed out last time and really want some of these.
Just shoot me a pm and i'll for sure have some for you. tks.

I'll have to check back with you in a week. For sure need some.
pm me anytime. tks.

Bought ten back in early July and they are doing great. All ten are active and beautiful. They have increased in size in a short amount of time and are approaching breeding size. I have them in a 5.5 gallon with no ferts and no CO2. A sponge covers the filter intake. Plants in the tank include mini pella, red crypt, Najas G. and Christmas Moss. A 20% water change is done each week with two thirds distilled water and one third tap (well aged). I’m also adding Seachem Stability with each change. Collin sells quality shrimp and you will not be disappointed. Doug
thanks Doug and I am very happy to know ur shrimps are healthy and doing great. Pretty soon you will have a nice colony of the awesome oebts like me. you might consider to upgrade to a 10g tank in the near future to have more room for the new addition. thanks again for your kind words.

disvegas,

·
Registered
541 Posts
Super exciting time... Can't wait to get them in. Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to get these magnificent creatures.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
541 Posts
They're here! And all are happy and doing the things that shrimp do. Beautiful color and just the right size. Thanks again.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks and I am glad that they are safe and sound. Thanks again for your business!

disvegas,

They're here! And all are happy and doing the things that shrimp do. Beautiful color and just the right size. Thanks again.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have about 30 left. so pls hurry up if you want some. Will ship next Tuesday 9/6. Tks.

HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND!

disvegas,

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.