The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to purchase some OEBT. Looking for at least 10 of them. Have been running a planted tank set up all for them for at least two months now, and finally looking to add the shrimp. Wanted to make sure I had lots of bio film for them :). Anyone have any they would be so nice to sell me? I'm located in the LA area but can pay for shipping if necessary. Thanks all!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi disvegas! thanks so much for the offer! i sent you a pm. hope to hear back from you.

if anyone else has any to offer, please let me know. i have a nice sized tank and can use any i can get. i also have jumbo yellow tylos for trade if you're not looking to sell your oebts. thanks all!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I can't say enough good things about disvegas :) I'm also very happy with the oebt's I received from him!
Thanks so much for your kind words, soc200! And I am glad to know that you are happy with your shrimps because that's really important to me. Tks again!

OMG !!!! What I wouldnt give for 20 of these have had a 20 long up and going for 2 months now waiting for these :(

Jeff
pm replied, Jeff. Tks!

hi disvegas! thanks so much for the offer! i sent you a pm. hope to hear back from you.

pm replied, paleopaque. Tks!

if anyone else has any to offer, please let me know. i have a nice sized tank and can use any i can get. i also have jumbo yellow tylos for trade if you're not looking to sell your oebts. thanks all!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just bought some GREAT OEBTs from greenisgood. She did a great job shipping them to me with a heat pack and very nicely packaged.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts