The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I figured I would offer these for sale locally before I went and ordered some breather bags. Why deal with the hassles of shipping(price, being home to accept package, stress on shrimp) when you can get some awesome shrimp locally! Really time CT starts stepping their game up lol.
Both shrimp come from my 12 gallon long with parameters ph7.4 gh 6 kh 3 tds 200 temp 68.5. I use 100% DI water remineralized with shirakura ca+, but there is 10lbs of seriyu stone which raise params. As far as I have seen I am the only person on the east coast offering oebt. This is the tank they are housed in.

First up is oebt. I have probably 20 I am looking to sell at the moment. I am looking to get $7 a piece for a mix of blues and blondes. If you come to my place we can try to pick the ones you like, otherwise I will try my best to do 50/50 but will probably be more blues. Here is an example of the shrimp offered.
(Note there is a royal blue in the pic that are not for sale at the time.
One of the mommas.

Now for the supreme reds. I have one pack of 10 for $30. These guys are some of the nicest cherries I have ever seen. Here is a momma look at those red legs!

Small feeding time

I live in Windsor Locks, but am willing to travel maybe 20 minutes in any direction to meet. Any questions please feel free to pm. I have found both these guys extremely easy to care for and am willing to share how I care for them.

Thanks for looking,
Karl

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hi Karl,
I will keep you in mind. i am getting ready to set up a shrimp tank soon. Nice to see CT represented in the shrimp game!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good jersaint, shrimp are awesome and super addicting. They just keep popping out babies so I should have some when you are ready.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Glad I ran across this. My 12 long will be up at the end of the Summer and I will send you a PM.

·
Banned
4,901 Posts
very nice Karl!

I need some reds for my shrimp rack :)

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tattoo I am probably an hour, hour and a half outside providence.

Alipper sorry I pretty much never head towards New Haven, I do not get out much lol. If you ever head up towards Hartford let me know and I could probably meet up.

Cantsay, Han is heading over Saturday. I will take stock of what I have left and let you know.

·
Banned
4,901 Posts
Thanks man for the nice looking shrimps!!!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Han hope they are all doing good still!

Just throwing this out there to anyone. I got a Victor HPT500 with Burkett solenoid, ideal and Fabco NV-55 needle valves on it. Beside SS this is the best set up money can buy. Asking $325, see if anyone local wants it, would be willing to travel a half hour or so on this one. Could also bring shrimps along and also have some more stuff I will be listing soon.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Forgot to add, I will include a 10lb co2 tank with the regulator purchase. I have not seen people selling regulators of this quality as of late. Get it whiles its hot, I could probably even be talked into dropping the price some on it.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ya I still have the culls. Could probably be convinced to get rid of the 2 females and male adults I have. They're breeding pretty regularly.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Ya I still have the culls. Could probably be convinced to get rid of the 2 females and male adults I have. They're breeding pretty regularly.
PM me prices and when you're available to meet up for the reds. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts