The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I just got a new Odyssea 48" 3 bulbs with timer and moonlight LED. I have been looking for a hanging kit and found one on eBay but it's for Metal Halide. My light has also a feature on top, and it seems like it would be able to use it. I am just not too sure.

Has anyone have this experience?

Thank you.

I saw one of eBay

·
Registered
333 Posts
Is your light a T5HO? I don't see a 3 bulb fixture. Anyways, aquatraders.com sells a hanging kit specifically for the Odyssea fixture. I think it only works on the newer extendable series, not the ones with legs, but either way it may be worth looking in to.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is your light a T5HO? I don't see a 3 bulb fixture. Anyways, aquatraders.com sells a hanging kit specifically for the Odyssea fixture. I think it only works on the newer extendable series, not the ones with legs, but either way it may be worth looking in to.
Yup, there is 3 bulbs. I saw that one too, I am still not too sure if fits. May be I should just go to HD, and see if they have the "Z" bracket. Thank you again.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
at the side of the fixtere there should be 4 screws, replace 2 of them with screws with an o at the end. (no idea what the name is for that, can be found in hardware section) buy metal hanging cable an the tighteners for the cable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.