The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have had a few pregnant endlers drop fry over the past month (Tiger and Blackbar)...

Well in my grow-out tank I notice one of the fry was muchhh lighter in color than the others, didn't really look much into it till today when I noticed the pink eyes!.......... Albino?

Is it common to have Albino fry with Endlers?

Before work this morning I noticed one of my Blackbar Endler mom's looking like she was going to drop fry in a day or 2. So I pulled her out and put her in a 2.5g with some plant clippings. I get a call from my wife at around lunchtime. "She is giving birth!!".... So I'm on the phone with her getting the play by play when she says "oh my gosh!". She then tells me that she just gave birth to Siamese twins (joined at the head with 2 tails) and that they were alive and swimming!

Thought i'd share. Pix to follow when i get home.

·
Registered
88 Posts

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Hard to keep them alive...I get that kinda all the time...later they die. I think I still have 1 in Chill Endlers tank....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.