The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys noob here! a buddy of mine gave me a hagen c02 natural plant system and it came with a small bottle of nutrafin plant gro. I have the co2 working but the plant gro I havent used yet. I have plants in my aquarium but I don't know how much to dose. I have a 29 gallon tank with tetras, mollies and german rams. I also have amano shrimp, ghosst shrimps and a vampire shrimp. I've read that copper and inverts is a no no but I've read in other threads that 0.0005 of copper is fine. So is it necessary to use the fertilizer and if yes, how to use it and how much. my other question is, will it kill my shrimps?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I use it and my shrimp are just fine. The bottle says five ml per 10 gallons of water so that would be a little under 15 ml. If it didn't come with a dosing cap 1 tsp is 5 ml

thanks for the response... last question, i'm really new to fertilizers and stuff. so do i just pur lets say 14ml into the water? and how many times a week.. thanks again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.