The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The past few days on numerous occasions I have noticed my platy has been constantly swimming really close beside my pearl blue gourami and they have both cleared a patch of sand under my filter and are always chilling there together. Also I have 3 dwarf rams, two of which have been doing very much the same, except I saw them both rubbing bodies, spinning round in circles and kissing 5 times! How weird, can anyone tell me what's going on please?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
The rams may be beginning to pair off, but I have no clue what the gourami and platy are doing. If the platy is male, it might be a confused attempt to mate with the gourami.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
h20gal

Haha! I don't know who you think you are mocking someone else's choices?! If it's any consolation to you, I'll view your opinion as nothing more than meaningless crap, because you're obviously unable to conjure up even the tiniest amount of decent, constructive criticism. :icon_smil

·
Registered
142 Posts
I don't think H20gal was mocking your choices of tank mates. That's a quote from a movie (Ghostbusters?) and I'm sure it was meant as a joke.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts