The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just making sure I get this right....on the instruction on dosage of the no-planaria, "spoonful per 50 liters". does this mean 1 scoop of that tiny spoon or 1 tablespoon? thanks

·
Registered
844 Posts
just making sure I get this right....on the instruction on dosage of the no-planaria, "spoonful per 50 liters". does this mean 1 scoop of that tiny spoon or 1 tablespoon? thanks

50 liters = 13.21 US gallons

so if you have a 10 gallon...just one scoop of the provide spoon is fine....mix it well

·
Banned
4,901 Posts
yes the spoon thats come in the bag is what the instruction are refering to.
And yes mix it will some tank water in a cup then pour into tank I think works better.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you can't confirm that they're planaria instead of nematodes, then using No-Planaria may not be necessary.

Are you able to snap photographs of them or provide a good description of what they look like up close and how they move?
please take a look and see if you can determine what they are. I have had planaria before, but those where bigger than these.

thanks

·
Registered
205 Posts
Those are new born planaria and no planaria don't work they will kill most of them but n weeks or months they will come back ,best option is to start over and bleach everything including filter

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the worms are so small, and my eyesight is not that good:smile:)i already started the no-planaria. wish me luck :).

thanks for everyones help, this is an awesome forum. great learning resource.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts