The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a quick sale on this and thought I would post it here before putting it on Craigslist.

40 Breeder Aquarium (36x18x18)
Wood stand
New – Eheim Professional 4+ 350 filter
New- Hydor inline 300W heater
GLA CO2 regulator and tank with an inline diffuser
2 x 36” BML hanging lights. One is Dutch spectrum and the second is higher PAR light.
Solunar light control system. Program lights for brightness and color.
New Glass top
Extra filter media
Python water changing system
All other items I can locate….test kits, algae scrubbers, etc.

I have been out of the hobby for a couple of years but bought a new filter with the thought of starting again. Now I realize I just don’t have the time. I am really trying to recover the cost of the new filter but basically want to give away the system to someone who will do great things with it. I am only asking $250 for the whole setup. I believe I have about $1200 into this system. The tank has some calcification along the top that can easily be removed with a razor. Beyond that, it is basically starting with new equipment. The BML lights have very little use. Research Build My LED lights if you have never heard of them. They are very nice lights for a planted tank.

The only caveat is that I have drilled out 2 holes on the right side of the stand. I ran the hoses out of the side and used glass intake and return pipes at one point.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.