The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a newly planted tank. I set it up on Sunday, and have been trying to leave it alone, but they had a beautiful sword and some other plants at LFS, so I had to get them! Added yesterday. I know it's hard to move plants after they've been put in (organic miracle gro substrate, capped with gravel). I've never done this before, but I can never leave well enough alone. Here's my question: should I rearrange the plants now that I've added more? The big sword seems like maybe it should go in the center? Is it worth redoing? Or should I just take my hands out of it for awhile? I'm considering just tearing it down and rearranging but I'm just not sure if it's worth it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the opinions! I chose what I could find, which isn't the best here. It seems there isn't a good low-tech carpet plant, and there are a couple in there that I don't even know what they are. I hope you're right--that they thrive and that I don't kill them all. :) Hopefully the water changes will reduce once it gets established.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I love my Sword Plants, I wish I could find some other than green in my lfs.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 5 of 5 Posts