The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats! How many do you have?
Tthe most I saw at once was 12 but they could be under driftwood and almond leaves. Thanks people these are my favorite and because of repasjy soilent green could become breeding factory. All I do is small water change every week with hawaiian water from tap.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Tthe most I saw at once was 12 but they could be under driftwood and almond leaves. Thanks people these are my favorite and because of repasjy soilent green could become breeding factory. All I do is small water change every week with hawaiian water from tap.
You must have that "golden tap water" that everyone wishes for! Please continue to update on the size and count of them with pics.

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very cool! I love the Repashy food, and so do the shrimp!
Yes , I think the repashy makes them breed faster. They also love soft almond leaves and next shirakura but I have to grind it into sand grain size. For just hatched shrimp, you don't need baby food like chi ebi because if you look in with a magnifying glass , the big shrimp regurgitate about 10 to 20 % of what they eat and the little ones eat that. LOL

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You must have that "golden tap water" that everyone wishes for! Please continue to update on the size and count of them with pics.
True because i was using RO water with no success. Will post more with good camera because they look like regular shrimp now. I was covering my phone lens with a jewelers loop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts