The Planted Tank Forum banner

Whose aquarium should be the new groups default?

• Alaizabelle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cableguy69846

• christian_cowgirlGSR

• darkoon

• Eden Marel

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • HeathBar

• lauraleellbp

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • mistergreen

• Plantedshrimptank

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • sevenyearnight

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • sewingalot

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • swissian

• Ziggy

• Make the default a clip art (post suggestions)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,986 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmmm, I guess next time ill have to find a way to make there tanks easily accessible. The only thing I could do would be to post links in a thread to all there tanks. I might do this tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Hmmm, I guess next time ill have to find a way to make there tanks easily accessible. The only thing I could do would be to post links in a thread to all there tanks. I might do this tomorrow.
That may help. If I can find some I will be glad to help.:icon_smil

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You gotta have a link to the tank, how can you vote if you don't know what the tank looks like?

Or at least ask them to put a link in their signature and make a post here to show which link to click because some may already have multiple links in their signature.
I realize this. I tried to find a way but that would mean searching through pages of tank profiles till I found all of them, then posted them up here. This is my first attempt at running a social group and therefore I need to better my thread skills.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You gotta have a link to the tank, how can you vote if you don't know what the tank looks like?

Or at least ask them to put a link in their signature and make a post here to show which link to click because some may already have multiple links in their signature.
I realize that I need to better my thread skills, I am still a little new.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
I realize this. I tried to find a way but that would mean searching through pages of tank profiles till I found all of them, then posted them up here. This is my first attempt at running a social group and therefore I need to better my thread skills.
Maybe in a month we can have another vote, and in the meantime, we could find the tanks. I will help this time (I swear, no more procrastination on my part) and we could compile it all to put up for a vote later.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sounds good to me! You can lead this new default monthly poll if you'd like just be sure to pm me when you do. And nice fish room btw I saw that thread. I like the lazy boy.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Sounds good to me! You can lead this new default monthly poll if you'd like just be sure to pm me when you do. And nice fish room btw I saw that thread. I like the lazy boy.
Lol. If you mean my thread, my fish room is also the bedroom. And I would kill for a real lazy boy. But thank you.:D

I am going to start getting all the members names down, so I can find the tanks and favorite them. I will let you know when I do the thread. Probably not till the middle of November though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.