The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
2,924 Posts
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I am so subscribing to this thread now lol. And of course I would ask :). Let me know how that Didiplis diandra does. I heard it needs high light.

BTW I would go with the Echinodrous angustifolia over Vals. Keep it in the Echino Family(Yes I too have an unnatural infatuation with Sword Plants aswell lol)!

· Registered
2,924 Posts
Experiment with it.....thats always fun! I just read about your gravel desicion. You are using flourite black and black sand as the main substrate right? Then you are going to have a black gravel river stream thing :confused:. Are they different shades or is the work you put into it going to be worthless?

Also is this going to be a biotope or something down those lines. Maybe I missed it(doing homework and this at one time lol).

· Registered
2,924 Posts
I got the Fluorite all from my LSF for $20/bag (6 bags x 15.4 lbs/bag)
Colorquartz from local pool supply company $23 for 50lb bag
AquaPebbles on Ebay, $25 for 30lbs shipped

Approx. 175lb total and approx $1/lb

(No one had better say a THING to my hubby about my using "his" knives to open bags hehehehe)

ROFL @ "weighs about as much as a pleco fart"
*How to get a hold of Laura Lees hubby*

Just kidding......at least you didnt use your moms good fork to digest a frog lol.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.