The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got some clipping of either Rotala hippuris or vietnam (not sure), couple amazon swords around 10" long, and as always bunch of java fern. I clip DHG from time to time with roots, could probably throw in some of it in.

I live in Camas (read Vancouver) but always around Cascade station or downtown Vancouver. New plants are always welcome in my tanks :hihi:

·
Registered
498 Posts
I'm starting a new 125g planted tank and need all the plants I can get :)

I am planning a trip to vancouver tomorrow, I could meet you somewhere (wednesday)

text or call me 503-806-0027, my names mark

I dont really have any plants or anything to offer at the moment, but I would be happy to return the favor later :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm starting a new 125g planted tank and need all the plants I can get :)

I am planning a trip to vancouver tomorrow, I could meet you somewhere (wednesday)

text or call me 503-806-0027, my names mark

I dont really have any plants or anything to offer at the moment, but I would be happy to return the favor later :)
I'll be in school from 9 to 7pm tomorrow :( (WSU up in Salmon Creek), let me know if you around this side of the river in the future or can meet after 7. I'll be probably going to the wet spot sometime this weekend, so if you are in that area, that works too!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have to go to Mollala (UGHHHH) on friday, so I was thinking about going to the wet spot after, probably around 4.

Wet spot just posted this on their fb: "ATTENTION ALL FISH LOVERS:
Our Anniversary Sale is almost here!!! This Friday through Sunday almost everything in the store will be 20% off, we have a bunch of items to raffle off, and there will be some treasures in the clearance bins!!! Bring in the coupon that I have attempted to attach to this announcement for free frozen bloodworms or algae wafers."

AWESOME I say.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.