The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi to everyone and look forward to learning more about the hobby. Below is a picture of my first planted tank that was established about a month ago.

Enjoy and see you guys around!

Kaile

·
Registered
75g, 33L, 2g and play tanks
404 Posts
Looks good! You have all kinds of fish in there. looks to be on the heavier side of stocking. But just keep up those water changes. Also, Because of the way Wisteria or Water Sprite grows (quickly) I might have put it in one of the back corners. It may end up blocking out that Anubias? that's in the back left there.

Remember that plants are not a solution to Nitrates at all. If anything they are a buffer unless a tank is lightly stocked.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good! You have all kinds of fish in there. looks to be on the heavier side of stocking. But just keep up those water changes. Also, Because of the way Wisteria or Water Sprite grows (quickly) I might have put it in one of the back corners. It may end up blocking out that Anubias? that's in the back left there.

Remember that plants are not a solution to Nitrates at all. If anything they are a buffer unless a tank is lightly stocked.

Thanks for the tips! I will keep an eye on the plant in the left corner (which is homalomena sekadau). I will definitely keep up with the water changes and realized I stocked the tank to quick 😬. Thanks again for the warm welcome.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Hey! Welcome! The fish looks great, this forum is very strong with regards to what you're looking for. Enjoy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts