The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey everyone, i just wanted to introduce myself here....after surfin around a while, i figured id finally register. i have been into aquariums since i was a kid, and i currently have a 75 gallon (growing a peacock bass and fire eel), and just picked up a fluval edge 6 gallon - which is what prompted me to register here on "the planted tank" :smile: as of a earlier this afternoon, i now have a lightly planted tank that will end up being the home of many shrimp! i'll have some pics to follow, once there is something worth looking at, lol

OK, i took some pics so you can see what i'm workin with for now....

a close up of my favorite fish...color is a little light, but that's probably because i turned the light on after a couple hours of darkness!

and since i have my classroom pet home for winter break (in my old 30G bow front), i figured id add a shot of him...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, i'll take a couple pics in a few minutes! as for the shrimp, probably some red cherries, amano, and whatever else happens to end up in my LFS :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
updated intro with some pics above :proud:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes here, this is a great forum and ive already learned TONS!

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Welcome! This is by far the best community out there. But I have a warning for you: be ready to become addicted! These folks motivated me to start my shrimp tank. I have a red cherry tank with a population explosion, and it's growing by the day (not quite). I owe it all to the advise I got from this forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.