The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i’ve been fishkeeping for a while now but just recently decided to do a heavily planted tank with co2. I have a 20Long with a Fluval 3.0 24-34” led & an asta 20 lighting this tank sitting right above the tank. I’ve searched trying to figure out if my set up is low, mid or high light. I haven’t been able to find any information about the par output of the fluval plant led. I’m currently trying to balance out my co2 output into the tank along with my lighting strength & duration because today I noticed some green hair algae & diatom algae starting to form on some of the plants & substrate. I usually dose with seachem flourish about twice a week & I have my lights on for about 10 hours a day and my co2 has been at about 1 bps. I’m not 100% sure on the names of all the plants but I know I have some micro swords, dwarf hair grass, java moss & some anubias. I’ll attach some photos of my tank. I really want to find the cause of the algae & prevent it from taking over. Thanks!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.