The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i live in cortland and work in akron. ive got 3 freshwater planted tanks with fish, 45g, 30g, and 20g! as for local fish stores two turtles in akron is great but alittle pricy peace!

·
Registered
152 Posts
There is a lfs in Boardman, called Extreme Tropicals Pets. She doesn't have many plants, but I have had good luck with her fish. She doesn't have large quantities, because its a small store, but there is decent variety. If your looking for good plants the best place I've been to in the area is Oddball Pets in Pittsburgh, and of the probably 50 fish I've gotten there, I've only lost 1. Haven't been to Two Turtles yet, might have to check them out.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Welcome! I live in Akron and work in Twinsburg, Two Turtles has been the only place I prefer to buy fish from. Bought some Red Ludwigia from them too and it's been doing pretty good. Waiting for them to get in some more Oto Cats but it's taking forever.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.