The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, love the site so far and I'm interested in perhaps some plant trades in the beaverton/aloha area.

I just started my tank about a week ago, and love it so far. I got a 48 gal bow front from a family member and decided to go planted freshwater.

I got a good start with a lot of clippings from a cousin who has multiple planted tanks, I'm not sure the plant names yet but I might be interested in some trades. I have a bag full of clippings that are healthy and way more than I need for my tank that I'm willing to trade.

I only have 6 platys and 2 cory cats in the tank right now to get it cycled in.

Here is a link to the album on photobucket.

http://s1102.photobucket.com/albums/g453/brainwavepc/

Keep in mind, I'm new to planted tanks and the setup is only a week old :biggrin: The fish are very photogenic I noticed, when I was trying to take pics of the plants they would rush to the glass.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aloha, my tank is at my business. I actually have 2 tanks now, I picked up a 125 gallon off craigslist and I'm using that for my community tank and i turned my 48 gallon into my cichlid tank. My business is called Brainwave pc and it's at

19665 SW Tualatin Valley Hwy
Aloha, OR 97006

You should come check out my tanks and maybe we can trade some plants or fish :)

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I checked out the links in your sig, your tanks look awesome! Maybe you can give me some pointers. I'm still learning about planted tanks. I need new lighting right now and I'm not sure if I should do any fertilizing. I did setup a co2 system though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.