The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard of this stuff or is using this??
Bio-Culture SMW - it's a cell activation solution containing liquid mineral of high concentration.
Effective for all aquatic organisms regardless of seawater - freshwater.
It contains more then 20 kinds of minerals.

• fully meets all mineral sources of aquatic organism
• activity of nitrifying bacteria will increase
• greatly contribute to the prevention and cure disease
• ecosystem is stabilize and the amount of water change, frequency of water change is reduced

·
Opae Ula Crazed.
1,408 Posts
Sounds like snake oil to me!

(Where can I get some?!)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see this all over Asian/ European shrimp websites and Forum.
Gem.

Is this something you would use to remineralize water?? Or is it that you would use as extra??Can you give us more info on this, please.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
If you add any remin directly to the aquarium you will get the same reaction. I did this with Fluval mineral, before I knew better, and my shrimp were going crazy.
Mine go nuts like that when I feed Ebiken EI too. As soon as it hits the water, they are swimming everywhere.

----

As with anything in this hobby, there are extremes on both ends. That tank looks like it has active substrate, 3x canister filters hooked to sponge filters, K1 media filter, one of those Oxygen things and using this fancy stuff. Other people tanks are bare bottom, sponge filter, and get the same effect.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have been using it for the past 3-4 weeks shrimp are very active and happy. I did some testing on it I noticed that it doesn’t really affect gH or just slightly it will lower slightly pH but it will raise TDS. I did my test with 16oz of distilled water and 1ml of this stuff.
At this moment my CRS are in bear bottom tank for the past 8 weeks as I am still cycling my Amazonia.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.