The Planted Tank Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
This likely happened due to the shift of the website a few years ago.

I'll edit the first post to reflect the change. Do note that the original post was from 2006 (10 years ago!) so some things are bound to be broken.

Here is the (new) link for your reference: All Plants - Plant Profiles
Absolutely, I figured it was just an age thing, but also figured if it was going to be stickied, we might want to fix it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Is there a way to include size, type (carpet mid etc), and difficulty? This would be extremely helpful for us newbies...

·
Registered
25 Posts
It's been awhile since I've been on the forum and I can't find the plant profile database. The link on this thread gives me a blank page. I'm using a Samsung Android S2 tablet.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Plant database access

Can't access the database. Getting the following error:
PHP User Warning: mysql_connect(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in ..../myPlants_classes.php on line 9

PHP User Warning: mysql_connect(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in ..../myPlants_classes.php on line 9
php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known:confused:

·
Registered
705 Posts
That error stopped occurring, but now no profiles load. Hopefully that comes back soon, it was a great quick reference.

·
Registered
149 Posts
More than a year later and still no progress with the "My Plants" and "My Fish" sections. Would any of the wonderful moderators like to chime in about the state of things?

41 - 47 of 47 Posts