The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Algae Eater
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havent had much time to take any photos, so I sat down last night a had a shoot. Still trying to get the hang of a few things but I think most look decent

I was thinking the other day, my anubias havent flowered since I got my macro lens, now I have nana flowering and golden nana has several buds as well. I caught just the pod. Unfortunately I will be out of town for a few days and will more then likely miss the chance to take photos of the flower itself

More photos on my site if you are interested. Constructive criticisms always accept!

·
Registered
676 Posts
I've always loved your photos, very excellent.

Is that a Canon Rebel XTi?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Awesome awesome camera! I was going to be buying one soon, how do you like yours?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I didnt miss it!!! Got some nice shots of it, lots more flowers coming as well. Must be the season!
Yeah my Anubias just shot out a bunch of flowers too. Had about 6-7 in the past month or so.

·
Algae Eater
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Goodness gracious. I'm telling Santa I want an Xti!!!
Thank you! Get one!

Yeah my Anubias just shot out a bunch of flowers too. Had about 6-7 in the past month or so.
Its awesome its it!?!

Those are some gorgeous borelli's... How have your found their temperment?
Thank you G! They are pretty melow so far. I see the male chase the rummy nose when they get near his anubias hideout, nothing to bad just a waring shot!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts