The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. Someone called him Pink lemonade. I have no clue. He looks lavender top down and pink and bright yellow from the side view.. The blue fin and beard are new...

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi, thank you. Yes, the two in the left side tank are vintage. The little seahorse used to come in boxes of tea or something. {there were different ones}
The spikey seahorse guy is new.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Carole!
Your nanos are beautiful!
You make me want to sent up a metaframe!
I currently have three of them....a newly purchased 15 long (i got it for seven dollars at a salvo! =o ) A ten gallon ( im actually in the middle of refurbishing it....) and what i believe is a two gallon....Im kind of collecting them, lol.

Plus i have recently been really wanting a betta, i have been helping my friend setup a good beginner tank for hers and it makes me want one...then i see yours and i really want one!!!!

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I soo want a retro slate/metaframe tank!!
They are out there. A bit pricey though, and finding them not leaking or broken can be a challenge.
I want too, but im going to be setting up a new 40b for two of my goldfish fry......and i have no more room =[
Aww. GF fry sounds like fun!

Beautiful as always!

Where's the other tank? Don't you have one more retro tank? With the anubias I'm in love with in it. :p
Thank you. Yes, well the third nano was a recent casualty of stress. I had a fish who finally passed away yesterday. We had been battling getting him well since January. He may have been sick long before that. In the end we had beat the parasite and subsequent bacterial infection. But it was just too much for his internal organs. During his recovery, maintaining everyone's tank and my other obligations became overwhelming. I found a good home for the third tank. I knew I would never get out of it what I put into it. So instead I just found a fellow I know will care for it as I would, and gave him the whole set up. He was thrilled. I can't recall having anubias in there. I had vals, a small sword, some moss, downoi{which I took a piece of}, and I can't remember the name of those little stems. I do have white and stardust anubias, and a couple others in these two tanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.