The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Algae Eater
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just testing to see if my new photo host is working. Im using Zenfolio.com. Here is a link to my site http://jmorgan.zenfolio.com/

Its great, easy to customize and much cheaper then other sites that are similar in nature. If you are interested I have a code that can save you 5.00. PM me if you want the code

Let me know if the photos show, as I posted a photo in another thread and it wouldnt show up. You should see 4 photos

·
Registered
444 Posts
:eek: $25/year for only 1 Gig of storage... Photobucket is Free and they give you 1 Gig also. $40/year seems like a fair price for unlimited storage if you had 100's of pics and wanted to keep the original file sizes to let others print them.

Your photos are nice though.

·
Algae Eater
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It would be 20.00 I can save you 5.00:wink:

With PB you cant make galleries or present your photos the way I can here. I can also browse other users and upload much larger files, as well as order prints from a quality lab.

Thank you for the comments

Are the photos showing in the thread? I can see them, just want to make sure that you folks can

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
:eek: $25/year for only 1 Gig of storage... Photobucket is Free and they give you 1 Gig also. $40/year seems like a fair price for unlimited storage if you had 100's of pics and wanted to keep the original file sizes to let others print them.

Your photos are nice though.
Google (Picasa) gives you the 1gig for free.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.