The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as I am starring at our tanks today at work, I notice this little guy chilling on the ground munching away. I wave my manager over and point him out. We have never seen a little guy with such different patterns in before.

So I decided, why not bring him home, I already have 6, whats the harm in one more haha.

·
Opae Ula Crazed.
1,408 Posts
Cool! I recently saw a bumblebee Oto for just under $10.

I was tempted!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

·
Opae Ula Crazed.
1,408 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$1 is a great price for any Oto!

I was going to stock up on them, seeing how I thought I only had three left, moved the drift wood, and it turns out I had 6 hah.

So does he need any different care than normal otos?

I just finished cooking a new batch of repashy soilent green for them...Gahh I had forgotten how much it stinks when cooking.

·
Opae Ula Crazed.
1,408 Posts
Thinking he'll be fine, will probably join the school.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thinking he'll be fine, will probably join the school.

I only ever see 3 of them at a time I think they stay hidden up in my drift wood during the day, and explore in the middle of the night. I hope he stays out like the other 3 do.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice! I want a leopard skin Oto now...dang! Someone needs to accidentally throw one into the batch for the stores so I can get one too...haha.

I talked with my manager about it, apparently its quite common at our store, they just get bought up before I see them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.