The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A few months ago I lost some of my OEBT so I relocated the survivors to my CRS tank. It's been a couple months since then and I wanted more OEBTs (and OEBT babies) so I added 5 more OEBTs to the 4 I already had. I ordered them from Speedie, and I got them yesterday. I gotta say, these guys are SUPER blue. They're like the best blues out of the best blues. Thanks for the shrimp Speedie :)

Here are some pics:
Acclimating them:

In the tank:

Comparison of New OEBT (right) to old OEBT (left)

Some of my Crystal Reds:

One of my old OEBTs, now berried:

Berried Crystal Red:

Shrimp Ball (Two OEBTs on the left are new, the one on the right is my berried female):

Now I have:
9 CRS
+9 OEBT
+~27 Crystal Red Juvies

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think I may actually have a legit TiBee this time--I'm 90% sure it's a TiBee. I found it in the moss, and it looks very light brown and translucent. I can't tell if the eyes are orange or red. I tried to shake it out of the moss to get a better picture, but once it swam out of the moss it hid in the substrate. Since my Azoo substrate is light brown, it was camouflaged.

Can anyone verify if F1 Tibees have a clear/brownish coloring?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's still a baby, and I haven't seen it since that day, but it's definitely a S grade CRS x OEBT cross. I do also have a berried OEBT, and it doesn't seem like my older males (not yours) are interested in breeding, so there may be some more on the way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts