The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Are these real?
15,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please everyone give a huge welcome to our newest moderator somewhatshocked!

Jake brings years of Planted Tank experience to our team, along with great communication skills and a willingness to help others succeed in this hobby. Big congrats and lets try to make the transition as easy as possible!

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank our excellent team of moderators, who voluntarily invest a significant part of their spare time to keep this place clean and friendly. Without them, the Planted Tank would not be what it is today. :fish:

·
Super Moderator
14,964 Posts
Thanks, Thomas. And to all Planted Tankers.

I've been a planted tank nerd for about two decades and have been reading TPT constantly/daily since at least 2004. Like most longtime members, the forum brings me great joy and is a constant source of learning. So it definitely means a lot to me.

Am on here pretty much all day long, so do feel free to message me if you need help with anything or have questions - even if they're not related to issues of moderation.

And if anyone has any convenient excuses I can use for my other half when they find out I'm spending even more time on the forum, they will be greatly appreciated! :)

Jake

·
Banned
4,901 Posts
Congrats Jake!!!

-Sent from my Samsung Note, a "Phablet"

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
And if anyone has any convenient excuses I can use for my other half when they find out I'm spending even more time on the forum, they will be greatly appreciated! :)

Jake
:hihi::hihi::hihi:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Congrats! Now, I could use some help if you don't mind...I have an itch i can reach on my upper back sure could use someone to scratch it o_O When should I expect you to arrive in St Louis? lol
Am on here pretty much all day long, so do feel free to message me if you need help with anything or have questions - even if they're not related to issues of moderation.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Sweet! Congratulations Jake! You deserve it.

Thanks for your countless contributions to the community!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.