The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well lets see I'm 68 with a spastic left hand, so essentially one handed. I have a 160 litre blue planet tank right next to my bedthat has a built in filter, plus a eheim canasterthat exits into a reverse flow undergravel filter. I aim to do 20%weekly waterchanges. but due to partialloss of use of my left legthis varies if my leg is playing up I may skip a week, it is a community tank withtetras, danios and gouramis and swordtails so far planning toincrease the number of emperor tetras to form a better size school, add a moonlight and opaline gourami, a couple of keyhole dwarf chichlids, plain looking but charming characters a blackline flying fox and a rainbow "shark"(more like a carp really)one huge mass of java fern, several blue hygrophillia, and about to buy several Indian ferns for one end of the tank. building a stone wall about 2 inches (50mm) from the front glass to take a 50mm deep strip of sea-chem fluorite, with a thin layer of the blue/black mixed colourgravel used in the rest of the tank, this will be planted with chain sword. food is a mix of flake and frozen bloodworms. I started fishkeeping when I was 12, and I'm still learning. fantastic hobby

1 - 2 of 2 Posts