The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, new member here. I have a decent background in fish keeping, I have been through community fish, cichlids, an arrowana, and then full blown 100g reef tank. After a few years hiatus from having a tank I finally decided to get back into the hobby, but this time I am going to try a planted, community fish with some inverts environment. I just picked up a 55g acrylic tank to use, going to be cleaning it today, and start building my stand next weekend. So with that bit of background, Hello. Watch for the questions that will undoubtedly follow. Who knows, may even post a pic or two of my progress along the way.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello, new member here. I have a decent background in fish keeping, I have been through community fish, cichlids, an arrowana, and then full blown 100g reef tank. After a few years hiatus from having a tank I finally decided to get back into the hobby, but this time I am going to try a planted, community fish with some inverts environment. I just picked up a 55g acrylic tank to use, going to be cleaning it today, and start building my stand next weekend. So with that bit of background, Hello. Watch for the questions that will undoubtedly follow. Who knows, may even post a pic or two of my progress along the way.
Welcome aboard
I'm fairly new to this great forum myself. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts